Living With OCD Living With OCD

Oh god, I totally understand this! I live it all day every day. It is more in my head for emotions and things, but I get it. This was a great way to show the issues with OCD. Thank you for the work. The animation was great and very simple to not lose focus on the OCD being the star. I love that it was simply black and white too.

Dranking Helmet Dranking Helmet

lol

Awesome! This is a great tribute to Onic. He is going to die laughing when he sees this. I love the picture were he wears that Vader mask, lol. The song is stuck in my head now. My speakers were so loud, that my 5 year old sister heard the song and now she is singing it 0.o

altr responds:

Hahaha, nice. Tell your sis in 15 more years to come over, ;) ...

PICONJO: 0mf6 ninjers!!!1 PICONJO: 0mf6 ninjers!!!1

0.o

Well, um...How much effort did you put into this? At first it did not seem like much, but then as you got into the movie it seemed like you put more effort into it. It's um, different, but funny. I like how you animated everything, and the music you choose.

Green Brown Green Brown

Great Job! ^_^

You're the saviour! You are one of a number of people who have helped keep this entry in the Portal!

I loved the way you animated this, but I think you should have added more colour, and a better background. I do think your really good at drawing tho, so keep it up ^_^

FRG VIII (Season 2) FRG VIII (Season 2)

Cute movie!

But it's just that there some glitches in the movie. I don't know why, but it does. o.o

TMFO #6 (Bedn) TMFO #6 (Bedn)

lmao poor Bedn

That was the funniest thing ever. I love the Star Wars, and Jedi ones. The last one scared the shit out of me...heh funny I say that, because of what that picture involved...

Great job ~X~, and Onic. I hope to see more of your work.

(Look everyone! I actually reviewed something for the first time in a year! Weeeeee!)

XwaynecoltX responds:

In responce to Quisty (12/02/04)

Haha i knew you would like it, oh that last picture hehe ya thatw as funny, a whole year heh, anyways thanks for the nice review...

~X~

The Real Legend The Real Legend

Funny!

I loved it, hehehe. Tho the end was a bit weird @_@ but I liked the humor.

¡Viva La Lollergate! ¡Viva La Lollergate!

LMAO that was funny I liked the Wade stuff hehehe

I liked it, but lol why all the nakedness?
I think you didnt a good job.
This is my first review so ^^;; I hope i did this right.

lmao BurningSound was in it too hehehe