Living With OCD Living With OCD

Oh god, I totally understand this! I live it all day every day. It is more in my head for emotions and things, but I get it. This was a great way to show the issues with OCD. Thank you for the work. The animation was great and very simple to not lose focus on the OCD being the star. I love that it was simply black and white too.

Dranking Helmet Dranking Helmet

lol

Awesome! This is a great tribute to Onic. He is going to die laughing when he sees this. I love the picture were he wears that Vader mask, lol. The song is stuck in my head now. My speakers were so loud, that my 5 year old sister heard the song and now she is singing it 0.o

altr responds:

Hahaha, nice. Tell your sis in 15 more years to come over, ;) ...

PICONJO: 0mf6 ninjers!!!1 PICONJO: 0mf6 ninjers!!!1

0.o

Well, um...How much effort did you put into this? At first it did not seem like much, but then as you got into the movie it seemed like you put more effort into it. It's um, different, but funny. I like how you animated everything, and the music you choose.

Ghost Motel 11 Ghost Motel 11

Fun ^_^

This is a nice flash, and the best Ghost Motel out of them all. I like the voices used in the flash, and the sound effects. The draw was very original, and smooth. I think the interactivity was good too, but I keep dying, lol. It's a very good, and I gave it a 5, and 10/10. Keep it up guys!

Violet-AIM responds:

Thanks Quisty. We're glad you liked it! At least the game isn't too easy since you are dying sometimes.

Jack Attack Jack Attack

......

yes it was drawn well and all. Nice sound. Interactive.

I just thinks its sick. Hacking up babies...

I mean come on >.<

Urthen responds:

Dont worry... the babies are actually evil. but dont tell anyone yet... its a secret >:]

TV Room TV Room

This is a very unique piece. The televisions look like they have life and are animated. The cords are unplugged, but they still have power! A bit of a supernatural/magical feeling from that, but that might just be me :) I think the entire background drawing is great too. You set the mood of the room and created an environment.

I also think these televisions are plotting and having a meeting, because who owns 4 televisions and puts them beside each other? They are up to something!!!

Excellent work, you should make this into a flash movie :)

XwaynecoltX responds:

Yeah I always liked this piece it always was something interesting kind of like something out of the twilight zone, I'm not all good at art but once in a blue moon ill come up with something decent, thank you for the review.

~X~

Checkerboard #3 Checkerboard #3

My fav. I have this one on my wall.

The checkerboard almost has that tunnel feeling to it, like you are heading towards are door and at the end of the door is light. The use of the dodge effect to make the white light is pretty neat. You have good lines and symmetry. Your use of colours are simple but make a statement, especially since the door connects with the colours of the board, but is still a bit different.

XwaynecoltX responds:

Thank you for the review as a kid I would see these types of artwork in magizines and always wanted to make something similar.

~X~

2016¤1 2016¤1

Where is 2017? Do 2017!!!!!

I like the variations of text and the details in the word FLASH was awesome. I like the creative use of the eyes too.

Good job!

Cyberdevil responds:

This year's a different project. XD Gotta keep re-inventing! Thanks though, glad it was so appreciated it could've had a sequel!! Maybe it's not too late yet...